Monday, July 27, 2009

Time is a great healer


Grandpa, you're right. Time is a great healer. In the days since I last saw you, resting peacefully on your bed with a blackened tongue and a knowing glance, I began to realize that there would have to be some changes in my life. I sat just next to you.Eventhough I not cried, trust me you always be with me.

Yes my past took its toll on me. But so did my failure to become rich, your death, and a failed relationship with her. I now realize that it is time to make repairs. I'm trying to lose that edge. I'm learning that life moves on, and adjustment never ends. Also, the importance of talking things out and the value of prayer. I could not do this without the love and support of our family, friends and the one who has me now. hm mm.. I'm not sure that she's still belong to me or what. Although I have stumbled a few times, I'm steadier and have learned to stand on my own two feet. Yes I still get angry at times, and I do feel some resentment about what might have been, but on balance, the years have been relatively kind to me. I know I am but a work in progress and it will take time, but as you taught me from my first days, time is a great healer.I do smile all night long, in front of them, in front of mine... but, do they think for a second... who am i and there's a dark side of mine???Thanks to atok~

6 comments:

  1. move on dude. u deserve better. chaiyookk!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yong: already've a new life n totally move from it.. hehehe hope dat it won't happen again..again...n again...~ hoish

    Amy: thanks alot amy...

    ReplyDelete
  3. sy nak KFC set no 4 satu boley bang...???
    he3..
    :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha... nabila ui... pe plak ni tetiba nak KFC nih.. hihihhi

    ReplyDelete